Control and Protection HIL Seminar at Wits University
January 23, 2018
Wits University – Johannesburg, South Africa
RTDS Technologies is excited to announce an upcoming seminar and live demonstration at Wits University in Johannesburg, South Africa. The one-day seminar will give attendees an introduction to real time power system simulation and the advantages of connecting real control and protection equipment in a closed loop with the RTDS Simulator.
- Experience NovaCor: the new and improved RTDS Simulator hardware
- Learn real time simulation fundamentals, and be introduced to the huge range of applications and use cases
- On-site demonstrations: a first look at the brand new GPES – General Power Electronics Solver – for flexible, fast, FPGA-based power electronics simulation, and a protection hardware in the loop demonstration via IEC 61850
The seminar is open to any member of the power systems community who takes interest in real time simulation and closed-loop control and protection system testing as an opportunity to support their work.
- Event will take place on January 23, 2018, on campus at Wits University. Location details to be provided by email upon registration.
- Registration is complimentary.
- Space is limited, so stay tuned for our announcement when registration opens, and register early!
Registration for the seminar at Wits University is now open. Please register early as space is limited!Register!