- Smart grid applications
- Distributed generation - wind, solar, fuel cells...
- True hard real time response for closed-loop testing
- Protective relay testing - line, transformer, busbar, generator...
- Control system testing - HVDC, SVC, FACTS...
- Large scale real time simulations
- Powerful parallel processing hardware and custom I/O
- Advanced and comprehensive user interface
- Extensive, well proven power and control system component libraries
New Issue of RTDS News
The December 2014 issue of RTDS News is now online. It features a guest article on the cutting-edge power grid cyber security testbed at the Information Trust Institute, University of Illinois; the Fiber Enhanced Backplane and the Socket protocol for the GTNET card. You can find it here.
New Training Course Date Announced
RTDS Technologies is hosting another Introductory Simulator Training Course February 2 - 6, 2015. This popular course is held at our office in Winnipeg, Canada and is open to all individuals looking for a basic introduction to our simulation hardware and software. This is a hands on course led by our industry experts.
For more information, including a brief course outline and registration details, please click here.