- Smart grid applications
- Distributed generation - wind, solar, fuel cells...
- True hard real time response for closed-loop testing
- Protective relay testing - line, transformer, busbar, generator...
- Control system testing - HVDC, SVC, FACTS...
- Large scale real time simulations
- Powerful parallel processing hardware and custom I/O
- Advanced and comprehensive user interface
- Extensive, well proven power and control system component libraries
At RTDS Technologies, we are continuously developing our hardware and software capabilities in response to needs expressed by our clients. Our most recent developments include the release of the GTNETx2 card - our latest generation of the Gigabit Transceiver Network Interface card; the Fiber Enhanced Backplane, which reduces the communication time and in turn has allowed the network solution size to be increased to 90 nodes; and the 61850 MMS Voyageur program, which was developed to support communication testing of IEC 61850 server devices. Check out our Highlight page for more information.
New Issue of RTDS News
The latest issue of RTDS News is now online. It features a guest article titled "A Study on the Effect of Distribution Circuit Loading on Air Conditioner Motor Stall using a Real Time Simulator" and articles on our recent developments - GTNETx2 and MMS Voyageur. You can find it here.
If you have yet to sign up to receive our newsletter, you can do so by entering your email address in the bar on the right.
If you are interested in submitting a guest article for the RTDS News, please email Christine.